- 1 Chick-Fil-A Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 2 MyCFAVisit.com Survey Details
- 3 MyCFAVisit Customer Survey Reward
- 4 How to Take Part in Chick-Fil-A Survey at www.mycfavisit.com?
- 5 About Chick-Fil-A
- 6 Conclusion
Chick-Fil-A Customer Satisfaction Survey
Www.mycfavisit.com: Hey guys, do you want to know about getting a free special chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A? Just complete the MyCFAVisit Chick-Fil-A Customer Satisfaction Survey and get a free sandwich.
Chick-Fil-A appreciates your honest feedback and values your time to complete the survey and will utilize your answers to increase customer experience and service quality.
In addition to this, you will get a code that you can use to get a free sandwich from the Chick-Fil-A store after completing the survey within 24 hours.
Don’t worry if you don’t know much about how to take part in the survey. Just go through the full post. As in this post, I have shared everything you should know to participate in the MyCFAVisit.com Survey and get the code.
MyCFAVisit.com Survey Details
|Survey Name||Chick-Fil-A Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Entry Limit||1 entry per receipt|
|Age Limit||More than 18|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Prize and Reward||Code for a free sandwich|
MyCFAVisit Customer Survey Reward
Once you answer all the questions, you have to provide your details that include your email id. Within 24 hours of completing the survey, you will get a code that you can use to get a free special sandwich from Chick-Fil-A that you can show to the cashier at the Chick-Fil-A restaurant to get a free sandwich.
Get More Rewards:
- TellPopeyes Survey
- Checkers & Rally’s Survey
- TalktoWendys Survey
- Panda Express Feedback Survey
- Bojangles Guest Experience Survey
Chick-Fil-A Customer Survey Requirement
- A smartphone, Tablet, laptop or pc with reliable internet connection.
- A Chick-Fil-A receipt
- Basic Knownledge of English or Spanish language.
- A valid email Id
- 5-10 minutes will be sufficient to complete the whole survey.
MyCFAVisit Survey Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- Only the legal residents of the USA are eligible to take part in the survey.
- Your age should be 18 or more at the time of entering the survey.
- Purchase is a must to get the code.
- You can take part only once, per receipt.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- Employees of Chick-Fil-A are not eligible.
- If your entry is mismatched with any rules or eligibility criteria you will not get the code.
How to Take Part in Chick-Fil-A Survey at www.mycfavisit.com?
- All eligible persons can visit www.mycfavisit.com to take part in the survey.
- Once you are on the site you can change the language from the given link on the left bottom side, select the language of your preference.
- Enter the serial number mentioned on your receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button to continue.
- Now you will get some questions and you have to give the ratings based on your visit to the Chick-Fil-A store.
- Give a true and honest rating.
- Once you complete all the questions, give your personal details like your name, address, phone number, and email id.
- Submit the survey, and you are done.
- Within 24 hours you will receive your code on your given email id to get a free sandwich
Alternative Way – You can send your review with your name, address, and phone number by mail. The mailing address is Chick-fil-A CARES, P.O. Box 725489, Atlanta, GA 31139-9923.
Or you can make a phone call to-
- Monday – Saturday
- 8:00 AM – Midnight ET
Originally founded as the Drawff Grill in 1946 by S.Truett Cathy, it changes the name to Dwarf House and then Chick-Fil-A in 1967. Chick-Fil-A is one of the largest fast-food restaurant chains in America, whose specialty is chicken sandwiches.
It now has more than 2600 food outlets, majorly in the United States and District of Columbia. For special events, Chick-Fil-A offers customer-selected catering services from its menu. Christian religious beliefs influence Chick-Fil-A values; hence, Chick-Fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
Chick-Fil-A’s business model is quite different from others. While other fast-food chains try to offer varieties of food to attract customers, Chick-Fil-A only focuses on chicken sandwiches and customer services. The “A” in the name indicates “A grade chicken quality.” Chick-Fil-A is consistently lead in customer satisfaction service. And according to the 2016 reports, Chick-Fil-A earned a gross average revenue of $4.8 million per restaurant, despite its 6 days opening.
Chick-Fil-A is totally privately owned restaurant chain. Even after franchising, Chick-Fil-A retains the ownership of each restaurant. Cathy Family is the owner of the Chick-Fil-A restaurant chain.
Chick-fil-A Customer Service
- Phone Number: 1-866-232-2040
Hours: Monday – Saturday, 8:00 AM – Midnight ET
- Mailing Address:
- Chick-fil-A CARES
P.O. Box 725489
Atlanta, GA 31139-9923
- Chick-Fil-A Official Website: www.chick-fil-a.com
- MyCFAvisit Survey Official Website: www.mycfavisit.com
Chick-Fil-A Social Media Link
I hope you get all the details that you need to complete the Chick-Fil-A customer satisfaction survey. We have shared every detail about the survey, how to take part, rules & eligibility, requirements, rewards, and all the other information that must be needed to enter in MyCFAVisit Survey.
Go now to www.mycfavisit.com, give your honest and true ratings, and get the code you can use to get a free special sandwich from Chick-Fil-A.