- 1 Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 2 TellCDNTire.com Survey Details
- 3 Tellcdntire Customer Survey Rewards
- 4 How to Participate in the TellCDNTire Survey?
- 5 Canadian Tire – The Triangle Reward Program
- 6 About Canadian Tire
- 7 Conclusion
Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey
Www.tellcdntire.com Survey: Tell Canadian Tire how satisfied you are with their services in the TellCDNTire Customer Feedback Survey and get a chance to win a $1000 Canadian Tire Gift Card.
TellCDNTire is an online survey designed by Canadian Tire to give a platform to their customers where they can share experiences openly.
Every user of Canadian Tire’s products and services is free to share what they like or dislike about the firm in the TellCDNTire customer survey.
Once you share your experience in the Canadian Tire Experience Survey, the company will use them to enhance their service quality based on your wants and needs.
And those who will complete the TellCDNTire Online Survey at www.tellcdntire.com will get a direct entry into the Canadian Tire Sweepstakes.
In the Sweepstakes, you will get a chance to win a $1000 gift card from CDN Tire. But to win the CDN Tire Survey rewards, your survey entry should be eligible and have to match all the official rules and requirements of the survey.
In this post, you will learn how to participate in the survey, the official rules and requirements, eligibility criteria, and other information about the TellCDNTire Survey.
TellCDNTire.com Survey Details
|Survey Name||TellCDNTire Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Entry Limit||One entry per receipt|
|Age Limit||18 or above|
|Language||English or French|
|Prize and Rewards||$1000 Gift Card|
Tellcdntire Customer Survey Rewards
After the completion of the survey at www.tellcdntire.com, every participant of the survey will get a direct entry into the sweepstakes.
And from the Sweepstakes the winner will get a $1000 Canadian Tire Gift Card that can be used next time you visit any Canadian Tire’s location.
Get More Rewards:
- Inform Target
- Sam’s Club Survey
- Home Depot Survey
- Walmart Canada Survey
- TellAldi Survey
Canadian Tire Guest Survey Requirements
- A receipt with a survey code from the store.
- A smartphone, pc, laptop, or tab.
- Access to fast internet.
- A working email id.
www.Tellcdntire.com Survey Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- The legal residents of Canada are only eligible.
- Participants’ age must be at least 18 years or more.
- No need for purchase.
- One receipt can be used for only one entry.
- All the employees of Canadian Tire are not eligible.
How to Participate in the TellCDNTire Survey?
- First of all, you need to visit www.tellcdntire.com
- Did you have vehicle serviced on this sopping occasion. Choose yes or no.
- Now enter the survey code, date and time of the visit, and other info from the receipt.
- Click on the “Enter” button.
- You will be asked questions regarding Canadian Tire.
- Give answers to all the questions genuinely.
- Give ratings to various aspects of Canadian Tire according to your satisfaction.
- Give your personal information like name, phone number, address, and email id.
- Submit all the information and you are done.
Alternative Way – To share your feedback directly with CDN Tire without any purchase. You can mail them. Please write your opinion on a postcard with your name, date of birth, address, email id, etc and mail it to 2180, Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4P 2V8.
Canadian Tire – The Triangle Reward Program
Anyone who lives in Canada and of 18 years (or the age of majority in the territory) can be a member of The Triangle Reward Program; one needs to register for this program.
One member of this Triangle Reward Program can earn electronic Canadian Tire Money by using the Triangle Mobile App or Triangle Reward card.
The Canadian Tire Money can be redeemed at any location of the Canadian Tire Store or its subsidiaries.
Benefits of The Triangle Reward Program
- Collect and redeem Canadian Tire Money in any participating store.
- Collect Canadian Tire money in online purchases.
- Get personalized offers.
- Easy returns of product.
- Faster Payments
All the earned CND Tire money comes with an expiry period. All of the rewards will get expire after 18 months of inactivity. You will also get a notification before the expiry of your reward earned.
Members are also able to merge their Triangle Reward account to one to get a high discount or to get a huge deal or special offer.
For more information about the Triangle Reward Program – Click Here
Canadian Tire Bonus or Promo Code
Canadian Tire’s bonus code or promo code is a special reward by CND Tire of a predetermined value that can be used during a specific event.
This Bonus or Promo Code can only be redeemed for merchandise at CND Tire stores. You have to show your bonus card at the end of check out. A bonus card cannot be used with any other offer nor to purchase any gift card.
A promo card is valid only for a short period, while a bonus card does not expire.
About Canadian Tire
Alfred J. Billes and J. William Billes founded Canadian Tire on October 24, 1922, which is very active in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure, and hardware sector.
As the name looks like Canadian Tire but the firm deals in many different kinds of operations that includes-
- Financial Services: Canadian Tire also gives financial services through Canadian Tire Bank, held directly under Canadian Tire.
- Petroleum: Canadian Tire also operates various gas stations and car washes. In Ontario, CDN Tire also operates a pit shop that provides oil change and rust check services.
- Retail Stores: CDN Tires also has many retail stores in many different locations.
- Automotive Parts: Canadian Tire owns PartSource, an automotive part and accessories chain.
- In addition to all of that, CDN deals in Clothing, Party City, and Sporting Goods.
In total, CDN Tire works in 1686 locations in which 503 are Canadian Tire stores, 91 PartSource Stores, 409 FGL Sports Stores, 386 Mark’s Store, and 297 Gas Stations, where more than 58000 employees work.
Canadian Tire Customer Service
- Corporate Office: 416-480-3000
- Customer Relations:
- 1-800-387-8803 (English)
- 1-800-565-3356 (French)
- Canadian Tire Official Website – Click Here
- Canadian Tire Customer Experience Survey Link – Click Here
Canadian Tire Social Media Handles
- Canadian Tire Instagram – Click Here
- Canadian Tire FB – Click Here
- Canadian Tire Twitter – Click Herr
- Canadian Tire YouTube – Click Here
This is all about the CDN Tire Customer Experience Survey. We have shared all the steps for participating in the survey, official rules and requirements, eligibility criteria, and all the other information.
Now you can visit www.tellcdntire.com without any worry and can participate in the TellCDNTire Guest Satisfaction Survey. So, take out your 4-5 minutes to participate in the TellCDN survey and get a chance to win a $1000 gift card.