TescoViews Survey – TESCO Customer Satisfaction Survey
www.Tescoviews.com: Tesco, one of the UK’s leading retailers, is inviting customers to take the Tescoviews survey at Tescoviews.com. This survey is a valuable opportunity for customers to share their feedback, suggestions, and opinions about Tesco stores.
Your honest opinions and feedback will be used to improve the services and products provided by Tesco, with the ultimate goal of enhancing the customer experience.
Completing the full survey at Tescoviews.com not only provides an opportunity for you to have your voice heard but also allows you to enter into a sweepstake for a chance to win exclusive rewards from Tesco.
Who wouldn’t want a chance to win discounts, gift cards, or other prizes for just giving their feedback?
Although, before you take the survey, it’s important to note that there are some rules and eligibility criteria that should be matched in order to be eligible for the rewards. And there are some things you need to know before you get into the survey.
So in this post, I have shared every detail about the Tescoviews Survey that you should know about the survey. So, take the time to read the full post and get all the information you need.
Tescoviews Survey Details
Below I have given the most common detail about the tescoviews survey in brief.
|Survey Name||tescoviews Survey|
|Required Residential||Permanent UK residents|
|Entry Limit||One entry per receipt|
|Age Limit||18 or more|
|Prize and Reward||£1000 Tesco Gift Card|
So, these were some fundamental info about the survey. Let’s get started with deep details.
www.Tescoview.com Customer Survey Reward
In return for taking part in the Tescoviews Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tescoviews.com, you get an entry to the sweepstakes where you can win a £1000 Tesco Gift Card that you can use on the Tesco store on your next visit. All the terms and conditions of using the card will be on the back of the gift card. There will be only a single winner each calendar month.
Tescoviews Survey Requirement
To enter the Tescoviews Survey, you will need something to complete the survey without any issue. Below are the things you will need to take part in the Tesco Survey.
- You will need your purchase receipt of the Tesco store, it contains much information that you have to fill up, before starting the survey.
- This is an online survey that you can give by going to www.tescoviews.com, so you will need your smartphone, tab, pc, or laptop to have a proper internet connection.
- The survey will be available in the English language, so you must have a basic understanding of English.
- A valid email id will be required for contact purposes.
- It will take you 5-10 minutes to complete the full survey, so make sure you have enough free time.
So these are some requirements that you have to look for before you get started with the survey. Now let’s know about the rules and the eligibility criteria.
www.Tescoviews.com T’s & C’s Apply Survey Rules and Eligibility
You have to follow some official rules and should match the eligibility criteria to win the prize. Below you can check them and make sure your entry is compatible with them.
- Only residents of the UK are eligible to participate in the tescoviews Survey.
- Your age should be 18 or more at the time of entry.
- Only one prize will be allowed per household.
- The winner of the prize details like name and photograph can be used as promotional activity, and the winner agrees to do so.
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- The employees of Tesco Stores Ltd or InMoment Inc, or any other subsidiary or 3rd party associated with the survey, and their immediate family members are not eligible to take part in the survey.
You need to take care of all the above-mentioned points if you want to enter the sweepstakes and win a prize.
How to Participate in the Tescoviews Survey?
- Go to Tesco Customer Survey’s official website at www.tescoviews.com and start your survey.
- Enter the code that you will get on your Tesco store receipt.
- Press Enter to start the survey.
- Now you will be asked some questions related to the Tesco store, answer them based on your last visit to the store.
- Then, you need to enter the date, time, and purpose of your recent visit.
- After that, you have to rate your level of satisfaction with their food, staff behaviour, environment, clearnliness, etc.
- Once you are done, answering and rating all the questions asked. Give your personal information like name, phone number, address and email.
- And done, submit all the forms, and you will get a sweepstakes entry.
This is how you can complete the tescoviews official survey online. There is no other type of entry you can use.
But if you have feedback, suggestions, or any kind of opinion you can share with their customer service team on 0800 50 5555, they will be there to help you.
Tesco Survey Online Video Guide
About Tesco PLC
Tesco, the market leader of groceries in the UK, is a British multinational grocery and merchandising retailer having more than 7K shops in many countries.
Jack Cohen founded Tesco in 1919 as a group of market stalls in London. Now according to the gross revenue, Tesco is the world’s 3rd largest retailer.
Other than the grocery, Tesco also works in other businesses by their subsidiaries.
Booker Group: Tesco acquired Booker Group in 2018, which is the food wholesaler.
Tesco Bank: A 50:50 joint venture with The Royal Bank Of Scotland, Tesco offers financial services in the UK through Tesco Bank.
F&F: Florence & Fred or F&F launched in 2001 in Tesco’s UK and Ireland supermarkets. From 2010 they opened their independent store. F&F deals in clothing.
Tesco Mobile: Tesco also has a mobile phone business around many countries with the name of Tesco Mobile.
Tesco Tech Support: In 2007 Tesco acquired The PC Guys, a small IT support company, and in 2008 launched the Tesco Tech Support.
Tesco Customer Support
That is it for today; I have shared all the information you will need to participate in the Tescoviews Customer Experience Survey at www.tescoviews.com. I hope you get all the information you want to know about the Tescoviews Survey. The exclusive Tesco gift card reward is waiting for you; go now, complete the survey and win that.
FAQs – People Also Ask
What is the TescoViews survey?
The TescoViews survey is a customer satisfaction survey conducted by Tesco, a leading British retailer. The survey aims to gather valuable feedback, suggestions, and opinions from customers about their experiences at Tesco stores.
Is there a reward for completing the Tesco customer survey?
Yes, customers who complete the TescoViews survey will have the opportunity to enter into a sweepstake for a chance to win exclusive rewards from Tesco, such as discounts, gift cards, and other prizes.
How long does it take to complete the Tesco survey?
The duration of the survey may vary depending on the number of questions. Typically it shouldn’t take more than 10-15 minutes to complete it.
How do I know if I’ve won a prize in the sweepstake?
If you are the winner of a prize, you will be notified via the contact information provided during the survey.