Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
www.TellTheBell.com: Want to know how to participate in TellTheBell Taco Bell Survey at tellthebell.com and win the amazing cash prize? You are in the right place. In this post, you gotta know everything you want to know about the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Feel free to share your thoughts and honest feedback about Taco Bell, and let the company provide better services and products based on your opinion and suggestions.
And in return, to take part and complete the survey, you get an entry to the sweepstakes, and you can win a $500 cash prize from the sponsor.
So go through the full post and check out all the rules, eligibility criteria, and all the other details about the tellthebell.com – Taco Bell Customer Survey.
TellTheBell Survey Details
Check out the given table to get the introduction information about the survey.
|Survey Name||Tell the Bell – Taco Bell Customer Survey|
|Required Residential||US and District of Columbia|
|Entry Limit||1 entry per person|
|Age Limit||18 or more|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Prize and Reward||$500 cash prize|
Tellthebell.com Survey Reward
There are a total of 44 winners; each winner will get a $500 cash prize. There will be 4 prizes per entry period, and there is a limit of only 1 winner per household. The total prize to be distributed is $22000.
Get More Free Prizes:
Tellthebell Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- Recent purchase receipt of Taco Bell
- Smartphone orA laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet with reliable internet connectivity.
- Basic understaind of English or Spanish language.
- A valid email id will be required for contact purposes.
- 5-10 minutes will be needed to complete the whole survey.
Taco Bell Survey Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- The sponsor of the survey is Taco Bell Corp.
- You must have the legal residence of 50 United States or the District of Columbia in order to take part in the survey.
- 18 is the minimum required age to take part in the survey.
- No purchase is necessary.
- 1 entry per person is allowed.
- The winners are subject to validation.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- Each winner agrees to use his/her details for promotional purposes.
- The employees of Taco Bell, its parent firm, subsidiaries, promoter, or any 3rd party firm related to the survey, their immediate family members, and the people living in the households are not allowed to take part in the survey.
How to take part in Taco Bell Survey at www.tellthebell.com?
- First of all make sure you are totally eligible, if yes then you can directly go to www.tellthebell.com, for taking part in the survey.
- You can select your preferred language from the bottom link given on the page.
- Enter the survey id to continue, if your receipt doesn’t have a survey id you can use the store number, date, and time for entering.
- Press the “Start” button to continue.
- Now answer all the questions you get about the Taco Bell Store.
- Answer all the questions genuinely and honestly.
- Once you answer all the questions, give your personal details like name, phone number, address, email.
- Submit the form and you are done.
There is another way to give your feedback to the corporation; if you want to use that, you can too.
Alternative way- No need for purchase for this method is required. You can send your feedback by mail; you have to hand print your name, address, email, phone, etc. to a simple 3″ X5″ paper and mail it to Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
You can use any of the methods to get entry into the sweepstakes.
About Taco Bell
The founder of Taco Bell is Glen Bell. He founded the American-based fast-food restaurant chain store in California in 1962. PepsiCo purchased Taco Bell in 1978, but now Taco Bell is the subsidiary of YUM! Brand Inc.
Taxi Bell serves more than 2 billion people each year as of 2018. It has more than 7000 stores, of which around 93 percent are independent franchisees and licensees.
Taco Bell serves Mexican-inspired foods like tacos, burritos, nachos, novelty, etc.
In 2017, in partnership with Forever 21, it produced a clothing line featuring branded T-shirts and sweatshirts.
In 2019 they started an online store known as Taco Bell’s Taco Shop, selling hoodies, Tees, holiday ornaments, wedding-related items, etc.
Taco Bell Customer Service
- Taco bell customer service number: 1 (800) 822-6235
- Online Contact Form: https://www.tacobell.com/contact-us
- Taco Bell Headquarters Address: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
Taxi Bell Social Media Handles
This is all the information about the tellthebell survey at www.tellthebell.com. Now you know what the requirements are and how to participate in the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey.
So go now to www.tellthebell.com, give your honest opinion about the Taco Bell Store and win the exclusive reward for completing the survey.