- 1 TGI Friday’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 2 TGI Fridays Survey Detail
- 3 TGI Friday’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Reward
- 4 How to participate in the TGI Fridays Survey Online?
- 5 About TGI Friday’s
- 6 TGI Friday’s Customer Service
- 7 Conclusion
TGI Friday’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Talktofridays: Want to take part in the TGI Fridays Survey? Want to know the details about how to take part in the survey? You have landed in the right place.
TGI Fridays Survey is a method to take the honest feedback from the customers and use them to give a better experience to the customers.
All the feedback and opinions you provide will be collected and analyzed to check out what the customer needs and wants to ensure that all the customers can get improved services.
And to give your valuable time to complete the survey will get the amazing promo codes from the company that you can use in your next visit to the store.
In this post, I am gonna tell you how to participate in the survey to get the promo codes, all the requirements of the survey, its rules & eligibility criteria, and all the other information about the survey in detail.
TGI Fridays Survey Detail
Check out the brief detail about the TGI Friday survey given in the table below.
|Survey Name||TGI Fridays Survey|
|Required Residential||Various Locations|
|Age Limit||18 or more|
|Entry Limit||1 entry per person|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Prize and Reward||TGI Friday Promo/ Coupon Code|
TGI Friday’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Reward
TGI Fridays Survey is a rewarding survey. To complete the whole survey, you will get the promo code/ coupon code from the firm that you can use to get a great deal or discount on your next visit to the TGI Friday store.
Take More Customer Feedback Also:
TGI Fridays Feedback Survey Requirements
If you want to participate in the survey, make sure you get all the following things ready.
- A smartphone, pc, laptop, or tab.
- An active and reliable internet connection.
- Purchase/ cash receipt of the TGI Fridays store.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish to complete the survey.
- A working email id for contact.
- It will take around 5-10 minutes to complete the whole survey.
TGI Fridays Survey Rules and Eligibility Criteria
Below is the list of all the rules and eligibility for the TGI Fridays Surveys
- A TGI Fridays Store should be located in your area.
- Your age should be 18 or more.
- You can participate in the survey only once.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Sponsors have all the right to cancel/ modify anything about the survey.
- All the employees, and their immediate family members of –
- TGI Fridays,
- Its parent firm or subsidiaries,
- Promoters or Agents, and
- All the organizations related to the survey.
that are not allowed to take part in the survey.
So do not forget to follow all the official rules and eligibility criteria to win the prize.
How to participate in the TGI Fridays Survey Online?
Follow the given steps to take part in the TGI Fridays survey.
- Firstly you can check from the above-mentioned points that you are eligible or not.
- If you are eligible, you can directly go to www.talktofridays.com to take part in the survey.
- Once you are on the website you can select the language of your preference, by clicking the link given on the website.
- Now enter the survey code, time of the visit, and other details printed on the receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button to continue.
- Now you will be asked questions about your experience of TGI Fridays.
- Answer all the questions honestly and genuinely.
- Once you give all the answers, provide your personal details like name, phone number, address, and email id.
- Submit all the forms and you are done.
So, this is how you can participate in the TGI Fridays survey online. Or you can use the alternative way to give your feedback.
Alternative Way – You can give your feedback by using the contact us URL of TGI Friday is www.tgifridays.com/contactUs.
Go on the site and enter-
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Id
- Phone Number
- Feedback Type
- Location of the Store
- Date of visit
- And your feedback or any other opinion.
You can use any of the methods at your convenience to give feedback.
About TGI Friday’s
TGI Fridays, the abbreviated form of “Thank God It’s Friday,” some commercial ads also clarified it as “Thank Goodness It’s Friday.” Founded in 1956 by Alan Stillman and Daniel R. Scoggin, it is an American restaurant chain serving casual dining.
TGI Fridays is a privately owned restaurant chain that serves all around the world except Sub-Saharan Africa. It has a total of 869 restaurants and more coming majorly in the United States, having more than 2000 employees as per a report in 2019, and it earned $170 million in 2019.
In 2014 TGI Fridays was sold to Sentinel Capital Partners and TriArtisan Capital Partner. Still, in 2019 TriAsrisan purchases all the stocks of TGI Fridays and becomes the full-fledged owner of the restaurant chain.
TGI Friday’s restaurants focus on casual dining; their menu includes- Steaks, Chicken, Sea Food, Pasta, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads, etc.
TGI Friday’s Customer Service
- Phone Number: 08448 469 944
- Hours: Monday To Sunday; 11:00 AM. to 02:00 AM
- Happy Hours:
- Monday to Friday; 5 PM. to 7 PM
Saturday to Sunday; 10 PM. to 12 AM
- Headquarters: Dallas, Texas, United States
- TGI Fridays Official Website: www.tgifridays.com
- TGI Fridays Survey Official Link: www.talktofridays.com Or www.tgifriday.com/contactUs
TGI Fridays Social Media Handles
So that is it for this post. I have shared all the details like how to participate, reward, requirements, rules & eligibility, and other details about the TGI Friday Survey.
So go now to www.talktofridays.com or www.tgifridays.com/contactUs, take part in the quick survey, and win the exclusive promo code. Make sure you give all your feedbacks or rating truly based on your experience.