- 1 U.S. Postal Service Customer Feedback Survey at https://postalexperience.com/pos
- 2 The US Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Details
- 3 USPS Customer Experience Survey Reward
- 4 The US Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Requirement
- 5 How to take part in USPS Customer Experience Survey Online?
- 6 About The United States Postal Service
- 7 Contact Details of USPS
- 8 Conclusion
U.S. Postal Service Customer Feedback Survey at https://postalexperience.com/pos
www.postalexperience.com/pos: Postal services are essential. Do you use the US Postal Service? Wanna know how you can give your feedback and opinions to The US Postal Service? You can do it by going to postalexperience.com/Pos. Follow the full post to know everything about the USPS survey.
The US postal service is one of the most used services. The company always tries to give you a more satisfying experience; therefore, they have created an online customer satisfaction survey that you can fill at postalexperience.com/Pos.
And if you complete the customer satisfaction survey, you get a chance to win an exclusive reward from the US Postal Service.
In this post, I am going to share all the information you will need to take part in the official US postal service customer experience survey.
The US Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Details
|Survey Name||The US Postal Service Customer Experience Survey|
|Entry Limit||1 entry per receipt|
|Age Limit||Above 18|
|Prize and Rewards||The US Postal Service Coupon Code|
So this was brief info about the US Postal Survey. Now let’s get into the details.
USPS Customer Experience Survey Reward
For completing The US Postal Service Customer Experience Survey at www.postalexperience.com/pos, you will get US Postal’s coupons code.
You can use these coupons to get a discount on your next US postal service.
All the reward is based on the offer mentioned on your receipt. So you can refer to your receipt to know more about the offer and the discount.
The US Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Requirement
Let’s talk about what you will need to get into the survey and complete it without any difficulty. Below is the list for the same.
- This is an online survey that you can complete by going to postalexperience.com/pos, so you will need a smartphone, pc, tab, or laptop with an active internet connection to visit the official site.
- There are 2 languages available for giving feedback- English or Spanish. You can choose any of the languages. So you should have a basic knowledge of either of the languages.
- Make sure you keep your receipt handy, as it will be needed in the survey. It contains some basic credentials to be filled up in the survey.
- The total time to complete the survey would be around 2 to 5 minutes, so make sure you get enough free time.
- A valid email id will also be required to complete the survey.
Make sure you have all the above-mentioned things before you get started with the survey at postalexperience.com/pos. In addition, you have to follow the official rules and match the eligibility criteria. And what are they? Let’s Know.
USPS Customer Experience Survey Rules and Eligibility
So the following are the rules and the eligibility criteria for the US postal service survey.
- The US postal service survey is available for legal residents of the US only.
- You must be 18 or above age to participate in the survey, at the time of entry.
- All the rewards are based on the offer printed on your receipt.
- No alternative cash prize, non-transferable, non-refundable.
- All the employees of the US postal service and their immediate family members are not allowed to take part in the survey.
Make sure you follow all the rules given above and match the eligibility criteria to participate in the survey and win the reward.
How to take part in USPS Customer Experience Survey Online?
If you have matched yourself with the above-mentioned rules and eligibility criteria, now you can follow the below-given steps to take part in the survey.
- All eligible persons can visit postalexperience.com/pos to take part in the official US postal service survey.
- Once you are on the site, you can select the language of your preference.
- Click on Next to get started.
- Read the instruction on the screen and press the Next button to continue.
- Enter the zip code mentioned on your receipt.
- When you enter the zip code, you will get a list of the USPS centers according to the zip code, select the one from where you had used the postal service.
- Enter the transaction date, and click on Next.
- Now you will be asked some questions about your experience using the US postal service. Answer all the questions genuinely.
- Enter your personal details like name, address, phone number, and email id.
- Once you have done, you will receive a Thank You massage, and you will be redirected to the reward page.
These are the steps you have to follow to complete The US Postal Service Customer Experience Survey online.
You can also use some other method to give feedback to the US postal services.
Alternative Way- You can share your experience with the US postal service by phone call. You can call them on 1-800-410-7420, to share your opinions and suggestions.
There will be a QR code on your receipt; you can use that to give feedback. Just scan the QR code with your mobile device and give feedback.
About The United States Postal Service
The United States Postal Service or known as USPS, formed on 1 July 1971, is a branch of the US federal government working as an independent agency responsible for the postal services in the US.
USPS operates more than 30,000 post offices in the US and delivers around 150 billion of mail annually; as of 2017, now it would be a bigger number.
It is also the largest postal delivery service; it delivered 47% of the world’s mail. On estimation, they have 227,896 vehicles and more than 600,000 employees.
Other than Thanksgiving and Christmas, they deliver the mail every day, even on holidays.
Contact Details of USPS
Below are the phone numbers that you can use to get any support.
USPS Customer Support Service Number-
USPS Tracking Number- 1800-222-1811
If you want to know more about the USPS or the United States Postal Service Customer Survey, you can check out the reference links given below.
Social Media Handles of USPS
You can keep yourself connected with USPS on their social media handles; below are the links to their official social media handles.
- USPS Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uspostalservice/?hl=en
- USPS Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/USPS/
- USPS Twitter: https://twitter.com/USPS
This is all about the USPS survey. We have shared everything in this post, like how to participate in the survey, rules and eligibility, contact information of USPS, reward details, and all the other necessary information.
I hope you get the answer to everything you want to know about the survey.
So go now to www.postalexperience.com/pos, give feedback and win the exclusive reward from the USPS.