Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey
www.mywawavisit.com: Visited a Wawa store recently? Tell about the experience of the visit by participating in Mywawavisit Survey and get exclusive rewards in return.
You can give valuable feedback to the company at www.mywawavisit.com and tell the company about your experience, things you liked or disliked, service quality, etc. And all your reviews will be used to improve the customer experience.
And for giving your precious time, you will get the reward in return to complete the whole survey.
Mywawavisit Survey is a straightforward and short survey; you need a few things and have to follow all the rules and eligibility criteria.
What? You don’t know much about the Wawa customer satisfaction survey, don’t worry; follow the post. In this post, you get everything you want to know about the Mywawavisit survey.
www.Mywawavisit.com Survey Details
Summarised detail about the Mywawavisit survey is given below in the form of a table. You can have a quick look at them.
|Required Residential||US and District of Columbia|
|Entry Limit||1 entry per survey code|
|Age Limit||18 or more|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Prize and Reward||Gift Card and Merchandise of Wawa|
Mywawavisit Survey Reward
In the rewarding scheme of Wawa, there will be a total of 51 winners, from which 1 will get the grand prize that consists of a $500 Wawa gift card and a gift basket of Wawa merchandise worth approx $75.
And from the 10 regions, there will be 5 winners for each reason who will get the first prize consisting of a $25Wawa gift card and a gift basket of Wawa merchandise worth approximately $75.
The total ARV awarded for each period will be $5575.
Get More Rewards:
Wawa Customer Survey Requirements
To participate in the survey, you will have to keep some items ready before starting the survey. Below I have mentioned all the things.
- A smartphone, Tablet, laptop or pc with reliable internet connection.
- A Wawa cash/purchase receipt.
- Basic Knownledge of English or Spanish language.
- A valid email Id
Mywawavisit.com Survey Rules and Eligibility Criteria
Below I have shared all the rules and eligibility criteria for the survey.
- Only the legal residents of 50 United States and District of Columbia are allowed to take part in the survey.
- If you are not the age of 18 or more, you are not eligible for taking part in the survey.
- 1 entry per receipt is allowed.
- No purchase required.
- Wawa gift cards are subject to terms and conditions.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- The administrator of the survey is Promotion Mechanics Inc. They have all the rights reserved.
- All the employees of Wawa and its parent company, subsidiary, promoter, or any other organisations associated with the survey, and their immediate family members are not eligible for taking part in the survey.
How to Take Part Wawa Survey at www.MyWawaVisit.com?
Just follow the given steps for getting entry into the sweepstakes.
- All the eligible people can go to the official website of the survey www.mywawavisit.com to take part in the survey.
- Once you are on the website, you can select the language of your preference from the drop down menu given.
- Now enter your survey code and store number given on your cash receipt.
- Click on the “Next” button to start the survey.
- Now you will be asked the question about the Wawa store.
- Give the review according to your experience. Make sure you give a true and honest review.
- Once you complete all the questions, give your personal details like name, phone number, address and email.
- Submit the survey form and you are done.
About Wawa Inc
Wawa Inc. is a privately owned American gas station and convenience stores chain located in and around the United States founded in 1964 by Grahame Wood.
It has more than 900 stores in different locations, having more than 40,000 employees. Wild Goose Holding Co. is the parent company of Wawa Inc.
Wawa was the largest convenience store in Greater Philadelphia and the 3rd largest retailer of food.
Wawa offers varieties of common products like chips, drinks, and sodas. Wawa has its own branded ice tea, orange juice, and milk. Its major products include coffee, prepared food, beverages, dairy products, snacks, salad, gasoline, etc.
In December 2019, the CEO of Wawa Inc, Chris Gheysens, announced that the company’s payment servers had malicious software.
Wawa Customer Service
Customer Support Phone Numbers
- Phone: +1 800 444 9292(Call Center)
260 West Baltimore Pike
United States – 19063-5699
- Wawa Official Website: www.wawa.com
- Mywawavisit Survey Official Link: www.mywawavisit.com
Wawa Official Social Media Handles
So that was all about the Mywawavisit survey. I hope you now know all the things you want to know about how to participate in the Wawa customer satisfaction survey.
Make sure you follow all the rules and eligibility criteria given in the post.
Go to the official website www.mywawavisit.com complete the survey by giving your genuine feedback and win the prize.